Battle of the Bowls
**Due to rising concerns for the health of our guests and employees we have made the decision to postpone the Battle of the Bowls chili cook-off scheduled for next Saturday, 3/21 at 12:00. While we were excited to try all the fantastic entries and enjoy with the spectators, we are taking the recent updates of this viral outbreak seriously and the great reception we expect from this event would be better received without the “large gatherings” warnings.
The new date for the cook-off will be announced soon, all competitors’ spots will be held for them (take this extra time to practice your recipe!) and they will be contacted directly about the postponement and the date of the reschedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are looking forward to a great event in the very near future.
Stay healthy, Delco!**
Comin’ in hot for the 4th year in a row !
Do you want to T R Y the best chili in D E L C O ?
Join us on Saturday, March 21st 12:00-2:00 for the ultimate Battle of the Bowls!
– > $10 cash gets you a pint on us and entry to the warehouse to try all 20 of the competitor’s chilis and vote for your favorite < –
– > Two Stones Pub will be here slinging hot dogs, veggies dogs and sausages with all the fixings (cash or card accepted). < –
There will be TWO overall winner’s chosen:
—-> Crowd Favorite
—-> Judges’ Pick
Each of these winners will receive a $100 gift card to 2SP Brewing and they will evenly spilt ticket proceeds for their chosen charities.
Do you H A V E the best chili in D E L C O ?
There are only 20 spots available and spots fill fast!
– > Email ChristinaP@2spbrewing.com OR come in to the tasting room
– > Please provide ALL of the following information:
– > Name
– > Email address
– > Phone number
– > Chili name and all ingredients
– > 501c3 charity you’d like to see benefited
– > All contestants must provide 3 gallons of their chili for the event