#NewTapTuesday? More like #ReturnTapTuesday!
We welcome back not just one, but TWO of our favorite brews today.
Nelson Rye IPA, 6.5% ABV, is Bob’s beloved Rye IPA. Freshly brewed and ready to return to our tap lines today. Hoppy, spiced, and sure to quench your thirst. Come try it side by side with the Foeder Brau Nelson Rye Saison and taste how a different yeast strain can change a beer.
Belgian Session, 4.0% ABV, Belgian Blonde is back on tap! This light, refreshing beer with a delicate hop profile is exactly what we need after this insane heat wave. The boys thought it would be a treat for us.
Current Draft List:
• 2SP Delco / american amber lager / 4.0%
• 2SP Weiss Wit / tart witbier / 4.2%
• 2SP ASAP / ipa / 4.2%
• 2SP Patina / saison / 7.5%
• 2SP Baby Bob / american stout / 6.0%
• 2SP Bellcracker / dipa / 8.7%
• 2SP Chardonnay Tripel / barrel-aged belgian tripel / 9.5%
• 2SP Antonym / farmhouse ale / 4.6%
• 2SP The Russian / imperial russian stout / 9.0%
• 2SP At Her Witt’s End / belgian wit / 4.0%
• 2SP/Terrapin Imperial Thai Fighter / imperial rye stout / 8.0%
• 2SP 2SPILS / pilsner / 5.0%
• 2SP Coldcock / english ipa / 6.0%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #3 / belgian wit / 7.0%
• 2SP Biscuit Bitter / english best bitter / 4.0%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #1 Nelson Rye IPA / rye ipa saison / 7.0%
• 2SP Dead-of-Night / barrel-aged imperial dark saison / 8.0%
• 2SP Belgian Session / belgian blonde / 4.0%
• 2SP Nelson Rye IPA / rye ipa / 6.5%
• 2SP S.I.P. / imperial porter / 7.2%