Pounding beers like a boss.
Gave Bob a pour of Citrus Rhine’d just now, and he crushed it in 2 seconds flat. Barely got a picture of it. The dudes no joke.
Citrus Rhine’d, 6.0% ABV, Strong Pale Ale, will be available tonight for #NewTapTuesday. Come try the collaboration beer Bob & Ruby did with Chief from Industrial Arts Brewing Company. Brewed with all German malt, one style of German hop called Mandarina Bavaria, and finished with a touch of Brett.
Current Draft List:
• 2SP Delco / american amber lager / 4.0%
• 2SP Weiss Wit / tart witbier / 4.2%
• 2SP ASAP / ipa / 4.2%
• 2SP Patina / saison / 7.5%
• 2SP Baby Bob / american stout / 6.0%
• 2SP Bellcracker / dipa / 8.7%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #1 Nelson / rye ipa saison / 7.2%
• 2SP The Russian / imperial russian stout / 9.0%
• 2SP S.I.P. / imperial porter / 7.2%
• 2SP Coldcock / english ipa / 6.0%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #3 / belgian wit / 7.0%
• 2SP Biscuit Bitter / english best bitter / 4.0%
• 2SP Brugelette / belgian ipa / 6.9%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #4 / pale saison /
• 2SP Solera Nectar #002 / barolo cask-aged old ale / 8.0%
• 2SP Zoltan the Imperialist / imperial red ale / 7.2%