*Bottle Release Tonight*
Patina Reserve, 7.8%, barrel aged Saison, will be available in bottle & draft tonight, Fri, 9/15. Ruby barrel aged our house Saison in French Oak Barrels for 6 months. The brew came out funky, bright, and delicate with lots of wood and oak character.
Limited amount will be bottled and available on draft.
Bob knows a thing or two about donuts. First of all, he loves them. Second, they pair damn well with his beer.
Jes Made Bakery & 2SP are coming together again for a donut & beer pairing night. This time, featuring our Fall seasonals. Join us Tuesday, Sept. 19th, 5-8pm at the tasting room.
Jes Made Bakery will be selling donuts infused with our DelcoFest, Imperial Pumpkin, and Bean n’ Gone.
Full & half donuts will be available for purchase.
**Bring cash for donuts!**
We’re getting into the Fall season just a tad early. Tonight’s #NewTapTuesday we’re tapping Imperial Pumpkin, 7.5%, Spiced Ale.
This is an Imperial Brown Ale brewed with 6 gallons of molasses. Additions of a few ounces of spices and a half pound of split Madagascar vanilla beans were used to finish the beer. Our malt forward pumpkin beer is big, sweet, and rich.
Current Draft List:
• Delco / american amber lager / 4.0%
• 2SPILS / pilsner / 5.0%
• ASAP / ipa / 4.2%
• Patina / saison / 7.5%
• Baby Bob / american stout / 6.0%
• Bellcracker / dipa / 8.7%
• Dual Hop Drop #006 / ipa / 6.0% / Hopped with Denali & Experimental Hop #7270
• The Russian / russian imperial stout / 9.0% / 2016 GABF gold medal winner
• Bean N’ Gone / coffee imperial porter / 7.5% / collab with Greenstreet Roasters
• Weiss Wit / tart witbier / 4.2%
• DelcoFest / oktoberfest / 6.0%
• Foeder Brau #6 / saison / 6.5%
• Antonym / farmhouse ale / 4.2% / 2016 GABF bronze medal winner
• Imperial Pumpkin / spiced ale / 7.5%
• Imperial Shade / black ipa / 8.5%
• Cali Coast / dipa / 9.0%
• Biscuit Bitter / english best bitter / 4.0%
• SIP / imperial porter / 7.2%
• Solar Baby / pale ale / 5.5%
• Coldcock / english ipa / 6.0%
• NITRO: Imperial Shade / imperial black ipa / 8.5%
• CASK: Bellcracker / dipa / 8.7%
Our next bottle release will be Patina Reserve, 7.8%, Barrel Aged Saison. On Friday, Sept 15th, it’ll be available on draft and in bottle. This is an extremely limited release.
Patina is our house Saison. Ruby barrel aged it in French Oak barrels for six months. It’s aged very nicely leaving it light, oaky, woody, funky, & refreshing. Come try it and grab a bottle before it goes!
Join us this week and drink beer for a good cause.
Starting today, we’ll be donating a dollar from every full & half pour served at the tasting room this week. Yes, every beer you enjoy at the tasting room is equivalent to a dollar donation.The money will go towards American Red Cross for the recovery efforts in Houston. This donation will run from today until Sat, Sept 9th.
2SP & Yoga on the Second Sunday of every month.
We’ll be hosting our next yoga class on September 10th at 1:30pm. $20 for the class and includes one house beer. All levels welcome.
Class will be taught by Nicole Breen from Peace Love Om Yoga. You can drop in that day with cash or check (written out to Nicole). Or contact Nicole for early payment, credit card payment, questions, or concerns: email@example.com
Bring your mat & positive attitude!