Tonight’s #NewTapTuesday is extra special. Not only is it a collaboration beer with our friends from DC Brau Brewing Company, brewed to celebrate the Craft Brewers Conference in Washington DC this April. But, also, our very own Brewery Cat was the inspiration for the name.
Cross-eyed Kitty & the Meowbocks, 7.8% ABV, Maibock.
Our Maibock was brewed with German and locally sourced PA ingredients. The rye and spelt malt was grown & malted by Deer Creek Malthouse in Glen Mills, PA. And we used cascade hops grown in Carlisle, PA from Sunny Brae Hops, LLC. These local ingredients give the beer a truly unique flavor profile. You have to try this, right meow.
Current Draft List:
• 2SP Delco / american amber lager / 4.0%
• 2SP Coldcock / english ipa / 6.0%
• 2SP ASAP / ipa / 4.2%
• 2SP Patina / saison / 7.5%
• 2SP Baby Bob / american stout / 6.0%
• 2SP Bellcracker / dipa / 8.7%
• 2SP The Russian / russian imperial stout / 9.0%
• 2SP Nelson Rye / 7.0% / Ry2SP Cross-eyed Kitty & the Meowbocks / maibock / 7.8%e IPA
• 2SP Dunk AF / dunkel / 5.0%
• 2SP BluBear / brett & blueberry barrel-aged russian imp. stout / 9.5%
• 2SP/Industrial Arts Citrus Rhine’d / strong pale ale / 6.0%
• 2SP Bourbon St. Seditious / bourbon barrel-aged barleywine / 11.0%
• 2SP SIP / imperial porter / 7.2%
• 2SP Foeder Brau #5 / ipa / 6.5%
• 2SP Solera Nectar #002 / barolo cask-aged old ale / 8.0%
• 2SP Cross-eyed Kitty & the Meowbocks / maibock / 7.8%